- Energy stimulus for sportsmen, for the organism burdened by physical and mental strain.
- Suitable for pregnant women – Lack of folic acid is connected with abortion, low birth weight of newborn baby and defects of neural tube.
- Prunes were identified as an effective factor against cancer. They contain flavonoids such as rutin and quercetin having very great antioxidant effects.
- Source of fiber influencing favorably digestive process and peristalsis of intestines.
- Source of vitamins E, D and vitamins of B group.
- Suitable also for Diabetics.
wheat flour, fructose 21 %, dried prunes 19 % (dried prunes, preservative /potassium sorbate/), margarine (rapeseed oil, coconut oil, fully hydrogenated rapeseed oil, emulsifier /mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids/, acidity regulator /citric acid/, flavouring, vitamin A), wholemeal wheat flour 10 %, cocoa icing with fructose (vegetable fat fully hydrogenated /coconut, rapeseed/, whey powder, fat-reduced cocoa 14 %, fructose 14 %, lactose, maltodextrin, vegetable fat shea, emulsifier /lecithin/, flavourings), sesame seeds, fat-reduced cocoa, acidity regulator (malic acid), egg yolk powder, raising agents (sodium and ammonium carbonates), flavourings, folic acid.
May contain peanuts, nuts, soya. May contain pieces of fruit stones.
In 100 g: Energy: 1 538 kJ/ 366 kcal; Fat: 12 g, of which saturates: 6 g; Carbohydrate: 55 g, of which sugars: 41 g; Fibre: 9.1 g; Protein: 5.5 g; Salt: 0.24 g; Folic acid: 200 μg (100 % DRI – Daily reference intake). Bread unit in 200 g: 9.1 BU, in 13 g (1 piece): 0.6 BU (1 BU = 12 g of carbohydrate); Carbohydrate unit in 200 g: 11 BU, in 13 g (1 piece): 0.7 CU (1 CU = 10 g of carbohydrate).