- Prevention of large intestine cancer thanks to non-ground flaxseeds, which make so-called peeling of large intestine walls, whereby harmful substances are removed.
- Energy stimulus for sportsmen, for the organism burdened by physical and mental strain.
- Suitable for pregnant women – Lack of folic acid is connected with abortion, low birth weight of newborn baby and defects of neural tube.
- Suitable also for Diabetics.
- Source of vitamins of B group, vitamins D and E.
wholemeal wheat flour 43.7 %, vegetable fat (vegetable fats palm, vegetable rapeseed oil, emulsifiers /mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, lecithins/, preservative /sorbic acid/, acidity regulator /citric acid/), wheat flour, fructose, flax seeds 3.3 %, fructose syrup, wheat starch, whey powder, powdered egg mix, raising agents (sodium and ammonium carbonates), flavouring, skimmed milk powder, folic acid.
May contain peanuts, nuts, sesame and soya.
In 100 g: Energy: 1 919 kJ/ 458 kcal; Fat: 19 g, of which saturates: 6 g; Carbohydrate: 60 g, of which sugars: 18 g; Fibre: 8 g; Protein: 8.5 g; Salt: 0.49 g; Folic acid: 200 μg (100 % DRI – Daily reference intake). Bread unit in 180 g: 9 BU (1 BU = 12 g of carbohydrate); Carbohydrate unit in 180 g: 10.8 CU (1 CU = 10 g of carbohydrate).