- It helps stabilize the acid-base balance of organism, neutralizes intracellular acids in the body.
- Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue. The regular taking of magnesium serves as prevention of cerebral and cardiovascular diseases as well as prevention and supportive treatment of diabetes mellitus, muscle pains, osteoporosis and in case of pregnancy as prevention of premature birth and muscle spasms.
- Suitable for pregnant women: lack of folic acid can lead to abortion, low birth weight of newborn baby and defects of neural tube.
- Suitable also for diabetics.
- Suitable also for celiatics.
maize flour, raisins, fructose, vegetable fat (shea, coconut), dried plums 9.3 % (prunes, preservative /potassium sorbate/), fructose-glucose syrup, sesame seeds, magnesium salts of citric acid, amaranth flour, fat-reduced cocoa, acidity regulator (malic acid), flavourings, egg yolk powder, thickener (guar gum), folic acid.
May contain peanuts, nuts, soya. May contain pieces of fruit stones.
In 100 g: Energy: 1 608 kJ/ 383 kcal; Fat: 13 g, of which saturates: 7.7 g; Carbohydrate: 60 g, of which sugars: 32 g; Fibre: 4.6 g; Protein: 3.8 g; Salt: 0.02 g; Magnesium: 361 mg (96 % DRI - Daily reference intake); Folic acid: 200 μg (100 % DRI - Daily reference intake). Carbohydrate unit in 50 g: 3 CU (1 CU = 10 g of carbohydrate).